Full Spectrum Grow Lights - Set of 10
These horticulture lights are designed for growing plants indoors, vertical farms, or can substitute sunlight. They provide all the wavelengths that a plant requires in its entire life cycle.
Grow+ Full Spectrum LED grow light with 24 watt power consumption. The light spectrum includes all Photosynthetic Active Radiation wavelengths that plants require. Some of the features incorporated to help the grower are:
In-built connectors - allows you to connect any no. of lights easily in a series fashion.
Power cable - simple plug type user friendly Design. No expertises needed to use.
These lights have both warm, cool white diodes and mimics sun’s spectrum.
- City Greens Full Spectrum Grow Lights (400-700nm) – 2 units, 4 Feet/120cm length, with in-built connectors and a power cable. Specially designed for all leafy vegetables like lettuces, spinach, kale, oregano, thyme, coriander, etc. These plant lights emit a completely balanced spectrum for higher and faster yield from your plants.
- Best horticulture plant lights with both warm and cool white diodes that mimics sunlight
- The light spectrum covers complete Photosynthetically Active Radiation range (400-700 nm) and provides right wavelengths contributing to overall plant growth and its resistance to pest attacks
- DESIGN & FEATURES – You can connect any number of lights in series fashion with the help of in-built connectors. No external wires or cords needed. No expertise required. Plug and play model with aluminium base for extended life
- USES - Perfect for growing all leafy vegetables both in soil and hydroponic farming. These lights can also be used for saplings after germination, potted plants, succulents, and any other ornamental plants