Symphony Combo Pack
₹375.00 - ₹1,890.00
CG Symphony Combo Pack is recommended for the trained gardener who grower who would like to give the right amount of nutrition to their plant as per the specific plant variety and it's growth stage.
CG Symphony consists of equal quantities of CityGreens proprietary Nutrient blends CG Greens, CG Blooms, and CG Nutes. This set contains all 6 macro-nutrients and 7 essential micro-nutrients required by plants for healthy growth. These nutrients can be used in your hydroponic or soil based garden to promote healthy growth of plants and increase crop yield. Since the nutrients are in liquid form, they are easily absorbed by plants and shows visible results within a few days.
CG Symphony is meant for use by serious gardeners who grow a mix of leafy greens, fruits, vegetable crops and would like to monitor their plant nutrient requirements based on growth phase/crop type and stagger it accordingly. Depending upon plant growth stage, use either CG Greens or CG Blooms at a time (both of these contain 6 macro-nutrients but in different proportions). Use CG Nutes (7 essential micro-nutrients), periodically irrespective of plant growth stage. Increase alternate dose by 50% in case of visible deficiency symptoms. For best results, use as per instruction set provided with the kit.
For general purpose nutrient blend, please see our CG Nutrient blend NPK.
While providing nutrient to your plants, It is always a good idea to start with a smaller dose and work your way up gradually giving your plants time to adjust. Reduce the dose if you notice brown edges on leaf tips.
- Consists of equal quantities of CG Greens, CG Blooms, and CG Nutes.
- CG Greens helps with leaf and root growth.
- CG Blooms help with flowering and fruit growth.
- CG Nutes helps in boosting plant's immunity.
- Contains all 6 Macro-nutrients and 7 essential Micro-nutrients.
- Provides optimal nutrition based on plant growth stage specific needs.
- pH balanced to provide optimal pH for your plant roots.
- Ideal for soil based and hydroponic set-up.