CG Hydrotons - (Clay Pebbles)
1 kg Clay Hydrotons = 1.8 Litres.
Hydrotons, or Clay Pebbles, or LECA (Light Expanded Clay Pebbles) are an excellent growing medium in Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Soil-less Gardening.
They are formed by super heating small clay balls so that they expand and solidify into Hydrotons. They are highly porous and promote air circulation thus increasing Oxygen availability in the root zone. They have good drainage quality and prevent against water logging in the growing media.
CityGreen's provides you high quality, export quality Clay Pebbles with porosity of > 80% and Hydric Retention of 30%.
Being sturdier (550g / liter), they provide extra support to the plant. Also, they don't get crushed easily and do not leave behind any sand like powder thereby minimizing the chances of clogging of nutrient pump. Due to good retention ratio, using these, one can increase the cycle time between successive watering thereby reducing the power costs
- Used in hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor gardening, aquariums.
- Highly stable to both varying pH and EC.
- Porosity 80%, Hydric Retention 30%.
- Size range 12mm - 18mm, with a density of 330 kg/m3.
- Prices and Quantities are mentioned per kg.
- 1 kg = approx. 1.8 Litres || 1 Litre = approx. 550 grams.