Seeds - Exotic Greens- Kale /100 Seeds
Kale, a highly nutritious green leafy vegetable packed with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants essential for human body.
Grow kale with the following guidelines
1. Sow the seeds in soil or cocopeat at 1-0.5 cm depth and moist the media. Keep the tray or pot in dark place and avoid air circulation. (You can do this by wrapping a sheet around the tray)
2. Check for moisture every day till the seed germinate. Kale germinates in 7-10 days
3. Provide light for the sprouts to avoid lanky growth. (Elongated stem that eventually falls due to weight of plant and inhibits growth)
4. Gradually increase the light to harden the plant before you transplant it to a bigger pot or any hydroponic system.
5. After transplanting provide partial sunlight for its healthy growth and make sure to supply nutrition for your plant.
6. You can harvest parsley in 60-70 days from sowing.
1. Ideal temperature for growing Kale is around 20-25 °C. It grows better in partial sunlight and the pH range is between 5.5 and 6.0
2. Exotic vegetable seeds for your home or kitchen garden.
3. Store the seeds in an airtight container after use. Keep the seeds in a cool, dry place and avoid moisture contact for better germination in future use. (You can keep in a refrigerator).
4. If you are a beginner there can be a point where you are stuck and need a helping hand. At City Greens we have a dedicated support team for helping you out with all your queries.