Seeds - Herbs - Parsley /1 gram
Parsley, a widely used herb for garnishing food and beverages. It is packed with many vitamins like A, C, K and rich in minerals and antioxidants that a human body requires.
Growing parsley is easy.
Process to grow parsley
1. Soak the seeds overnight and sow them in soil or cocopeat at 1-0.5 cm depth and moist the media. Keep the tray or pot in dark place and avoid air circulation. (You can do this by wrapping a sheet around the tray)
2. Check for moisture every day till the seed germinates. Parsley germinates in 2-3 weeks.
3. Provide light for sprouts to avoid lanky growth. (Elongated stem that eventually falls due to weight of plant and inhibits growth)
4. Grow these saplings in semi shade for 2-3 weeks before you transplant it to a bigger pot or any hydroponic system.
5. After transplanting provide full sunlight for its healthy growth and make sure to supply nutrition for your plant.
6. You can harvest parsley in 70 -90 days from sowing. Just pick the outer leaves and use it salads, smoothies, tea or any other foods.
1. High quality parsley seeds with a very good germination rate.
2. One gram parsley seeds - around 500+ seeds in the pack
3. Store the seeds in an airtight container after use. Keep the seeds in a cool, dry place and avoid moisture contact for better germination in future use. (You can keep in a refrigerator).
4. If you are a beginner there can be a point where you are stuck and need an helping hand. At City Greens we have a dedicated support team for helping you out with all your queries.