Seeds - Herbs - Celery /100 Seeds
Celery, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C helps in reducing inflammation and supports digestion.
Do you know that theoretically it takes more calories to burn celery than you get from consuming it.
Growing Celery is easy.
Process to grow celery
1. Sow 2-3 seeds in soil or cocopeat at 1-0.5 cm depth and moist the media. Keep the tray or pot in dark place and avoid air circulation. (You can do this by wrapping a sheet around the tray)
2. Check for moisture every day till the seed germinates. Celery germinates in 7-10 days.
3. Provide light for sprouts to avoid lanky growth. (Elongated stem that eventually falls due to weight of plant and inhibits growth)
4. Grow these saplings in semi shade for 3-4 weeks before you transplant it to a bigger pot or any hydroponic system.
5. After transplanting provide full sunlight for healthy growth and make sure to supply nutrition for your plant.
6. You can harvest Celery in 90 -110 days from sowing.
1. Non GMO celery seeds with a high germination rate.
2. 100 seeds per packet
3. Store the seeds in an airtight container after use. Keep the seeds in a cool, dry place and avoid moisture contact for better germination in future use. (You can keep in a refrigerator).
4. If you are a beginner there can be a point where you are stuck and need a helping hand. At City Greens we have a dedicated support team for helping you out with all your queries.