Dutch Bucket Kit(s)
₹8,990.00 - ₹10,990.00
Any standard Dutch bucket system should include the buckets, stand, submersible pump, water inlet and drainage fittings. Yet post setting up the Dutch bucket system, you may need a few additional things to make it running. These include:-
- Digital Timer - If you want to conserve electricity and not run your pump 24x7
- Aeration Pump - (optional) to improve dissolved oxygen and promote plant growth
- Seeds, seed germination media and large size Net pots
- Leca - grow media to be used in the Dutch buckets (approx. 9 liters per bucket)
- Hydroponic plant nutrients
- Hydroponic pH balancing liquids
When you buy a Hydroponic Dutch Bucket Kit from City Greens, you get all of the above along with the kit. So that you don't have to spend extra or run from pillar to post looking for different supplies to rum your system.
- Complete Dutch Bucket Hydroponic System - 3 & 5 Planter Hydroponics Kit - Contains Dutch Buckets, Stand, Nutrients, Digital Timer, Hydrotons, Seeds (refer to images for all kit contents).
- Available in two sizes (3 & 5 Buckets) and two colors (Black & Beige)
- Safety & Premium Quality: All Dutch Buckets, Net-pots, Plumbing connections used are food-safe and lead-free.
- Saves Electricity: This home kit uses a digital timer to control the submersible pump, which operates less than an hour in a day.
- Hydro farming kit for growing vining crops like tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, jalepono etc. With this kit you completely eliminate soil for growing plants. Your first step towards soilless farming at home.
- We run a dedicated support desk for all our customers. If you feel stuck anywhere and need help or guidance with growing your plants, do reach out to us.